Content 101: 1 x 3 hours
Have you ever joined an online course intending to overhaul your marketing/ finance/ business strategy, only to find you leave with a to-do list as long as your arm?
We have, and it's annoying, because no matter how much you intend to get that homework done, it tends to be pushed down your priority list.
Content 101 aims to solve that problem. Over the course of 3 hours, you'll not just be learning about building a content strategy - you'll be doing the work, too.
- the customer journey
- the see, think, do, care model
- content pillars
- core content
- growth hacking
- content that converts
You'll leave with:
- your mapped out customer journey
- 10 customised prompts for your biz
- 1 completed piece of core content that you can repurpose across all your marketing channels
- A step-by-step strategy for creating and posting content your audience wants to see
- A weekly + monthly content checklist, so you'll never run out of steam
I'll be doing the exercises alongside you, so you can get real-time feedback on each part of your content strategy.
Before we start, you receive a mini to-do list of things to gather before the session, including a couple of photos of yourself, testimonials if you have them, your brand colours & fonts, and signing up to Buro155's fave free tools, so that you're ready to go on the day.
This course is suitable for small businesses & freelancers alike, whether you're a total beginner or want to brush up your content strategy.
The recordings are shared after, but it's worth joining live if you can.
As always, free spots are available to those who'd like to join but can't afford it. Send us a DM @Buro155 or email email@example.com if you've got any questions!