LinkedIn: Growing your Network
Always assumed LinkedIn was for boring/ job-hunting/ corporate/ old people?
LinkedIn holds enormous potential for freelancers and small businesses, whether you're trying to find new customers, connect with suppliers, or get some press coverage.
Thanks to LinkedIn, I've...
- met and worked with Nick Clegg
- got my business featured in Forbes
- landed multiple corporate clients
- partnered with the European Commission
- reached new clients + networked with major people in the industry
In this workshop, we'll cover how to strategically grow your network on LinkedIn.
We'll be covering:
- Who you should be connecting with, depending on what you want to achieve
- How to reach out to potential connections you don't know (including a tried-and-tested message template)
- Growing your network through LinkedIn content
- LinkedIn Articles
- LinkedIn Groups
- Your own LinkedIn networking strategy
The workshop takes place on 27 Jan at 10am GMT, via Zoom.
Send me a message @Buro155 on Instagram, or email firstname.lastname@example.org