A 1.5 hour online session showing you how to make the most of LinkedIn.
Have you always wondered about LinkedIn, but didn't have a clue where to start?
Or maybe you created an account 2 years ago because you thought it would make you look professional, but you haven't touched your profile, and your only contact is your dad?
Don't worry: BURO155 is here to help you demystify LinkedIn, and unlock the amazing benefits this platform provides.
LinkedIn is one of the most underrated social media platforms. So much more than just a place to find jobs, it's less sexy than Instagram, and less exciting than TikTok. But whatever industry you're in, there are massive benefits to be gained from having a presence on LinkedIn.
If you’re not sure if you should be on LinkedIn, here are some of the ways it can help you out:
- Connect with well-known people (less competition for their attention than on Instagram or Twitter).
- Strategically build your network.
- Connect with members of the press.
- Want to host an event? Connect with events managers at co-working spaces.
- Need snazzy speakers for a panel you're hosting? Reach out on LinkedIn.
- In the mood to start a collab with a cool brand? Start a conversation on LinkedIn.
- If you sell a physical product, you can connnect with potential stockists.
- You can specify that you're looking for speaking opportunities, mentoring, volunteering opportunities...
- It's a great way to easily showcase your portfolio/ online store/ press coverage/ qualifications/ recommendations all in one place.
Another great thing about LinkedIn is that unlike Instagram or Twitter, people can't immediately see when you last posted. If you feel drained at the idea of joining yet another social network, here's the good news: you can just create a profile on LinkedIn and update it every once in a while, and it does the hard work for you...
Interesting in learning more about this intimidating and mysterious platform?
This recording is of BURO155's 1.5 hour online workshop that takes you through the ins and outs of LinkedIn, from how to build and optimse your profile, to who you should be connecting with, and what you should be posting.
Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM us @BURO155 on Instagram.